Sunday, August 4, 2013

Project 365 - Day 216 - Another sunrise in Mississauga

Every weekend I plan to get up early at least one day and catch the sunrise at some location or another.  Every weekend it seems we are going to bed late and I can't drag my butt out of bed.  Sonia tells me just to get up and get the shot and then go back to bed, but when you have had only 2-3 hours sleep it's hard to walk, let alone operate a camera.

Today I got up and got the shot.  Yes, we got to bed late last night. I really don't see the appeal of staying up past midnight, it's not like I'm twelve years old anymore.  When we got home, Sonia told me to wake her when I got up and she would take care of the dog and when I got back we would both go back to bed.  So that was the plan.

And I got the shot.

Sonia didn't go back to bed.

Someone is going to be cranky later.

Yes, that will be me...


Shot in Port Credit around the Snug Harbour restaraunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment