Thursday, August 29, 2013

Project 365 - Day 240 - A tribute to Tim "the tool man" Taylor

Tools on a pegboard.  I remember as I was growing up, my father had all his tools laid out on a pegboard.  He didn't have them outlined, he just knew where each one went.  And if one was missing, well let's just say that we better put it back as soon as humanly possible - or quicker even.

This pegboard is at work, and these box end wrenches have all been hanging there for almost the entire year so far.  They are all together, and as the techs use the wrenches they are putting them back again.  We do have a guy here who sends out emails (or nastygrams) if one goes missing for more than a day.  That just brings me back to my childhood... :-)

Check out the "dymo" labels behind the wrenches...


No comments:

Post a Comment