Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Project 365 - Day 246 - Abstract

Sad news today, we put our dog Brodie down.  He was old and his hips had totally gone - he kept falling down and was really not having a good life anymore.  He just didn't seem interested in anything anymore, and to keep him around was selfish of us.  He was in pain.

Today's picture reflects my mood.  More of a blah - lacking focus kind of mood. 

This is an abstract of some lights in downtown Oakville.  I took the lights right out of focus and took some shots as cars were driving by.  I have seen these kinds of shots before, and I have tried to recreate them at times.  This is the closest to a successful shot that I have come.  It still needs work, but then again that's what this project is about - extending yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment