Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Project 365 - Day 190 - I hate these things

I realize that hate is a strong word.  I know it's one of God's creatures and all that, but I really can't stand the common house centipede.  When our cat Leo was alive, he would hunt down and eat these guys, making a sickly crunching sound as he mashed them up and swallowed.  Then he would look for more.  It actually made Brodie sick to his stomach - yes our dog has a weak stomach for that kind of thing ...

This guy was outside sitting on the van bench seat when I got home today.   I was trying to put this seat in the van, and he wouldn't move.  I didn't want to kill it, as he is outside and really not bothering me -just don't come inside - so I was trying to move him.  He wouldn't budge.  So I got my camera and took a couple of pictures.  Then I moved him, and searched the entire seat for more of his family or close relations.

Shot with my 24-70mm lens and heavily cropped ... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment