Monday, July 1, 2013

Project 365 - Day 182 - Happy Birthday Canada

July 1st, 2013.  Canada's 146th birthday and she doesn't look a day over 125.  How do you do it Canada?  :-)

We went down to Bronte Harbour tonight to catch the fireworks.  There was a big group of us, but I split off to go to one of my usual perches to capture the 'works unimpeded.  It was really tough today as there was a western wind off the lake that was taking the fireworks in that direction.  My first couple of shots were blurred because of this, and I was also having trouble with little feet kicking my tripod around on me.

I ended up with a few good shots - not as many as I would have liked but still good shots.  This one was one of the long exposure shots.

2sec shutter, f/13 and ISO400.  My 24-70mm lens at 32mm.  I cropped out some of the heads right in front of me, but you can see the people on the breakwall under the burst.

No colour correction as this was how it was shot and how it looked.


No comments:

Post a Comment