Thursday, October 10, 2013

Project 365 - Day 283 - Lakeshore Promenade

I had a location in mind tonight, but I ended up leaving work really late and the sun was already setting on my way home.  So I pulled off the highway and went to Lakeshore Promenade park in Mississauga.  I was shooting various sunset related pictures, and then I noticed this scene - that looked like an island but was really just the corner of the shoreline.  The shore rose in the middle, and then tapered off on either side - perfectly photogenic.

I used my flash set on 1/1 power and had my shutter at 30s in order to smooth out the water that had a slight chop.  My flash was in my hand and I popped it off 17 times during the 30s shutter to get this.

Darkened the sky a bit as it was a tad overexposed, and bumped up the colour a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment