Friday, October 18, 2013

Project 365 - Day 291 - Spooky ....

I got a late start on my photo of the day today.  I was driving around looking for something new, something that said "fall" or "hallowe'en" or something like that.  I stopped at a couple of places, but nothing was really coming to me.  So I started to expand my search.  As I was going back through our neighbourhood, I noticed this bare tree and how the moon was poking through the branches.  So I stopped, and pulled out my tripod.  I backed up enough to line up the moon behind the tree, and I had the cedar in front to frame the bottom of the shot.  I took three shots of this scene, this one was the best.

I played with the colours a bit to make it look a little colder and darker.  I would have liked to get more detail in the moon, but then I would not get any detail in the cedars or the tree itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment