Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Project 365 - Day 121 - Burned - like my dreams

So it might be obvious by now, but I am a TFC fan.  I am a huge fan.  Tonight they played the second leg of the Canadian Championship semi final against Montreal.  We were up 2-0 on aggregate.  We lost, 6-0.  This was the first time we had lost to Montreal in the Canadian Championship.

So this would have been 5 years in a row that TFC had won this.  Even last year during the worst year in league history we took down this title.  We didn't go far in Concacaf Championship League play, but at least we took home the silverware.  Alas, it was not to be this year.

So I was feeling pretty dark when I took this shot.  This is a piece of cedar that I had used when I made some bbq salmon a couple of days ago.  It's charred perfectly to create the smoke that gets right into the salmon.  My mouth is watering right now.

Shot with my Nikon 24-70mm lens at 56mm.  1/160s at f/6.3  ISO 800.  I used flash to light the wood, and made it black and white in post and cropped.

Oh, and happy May 1st!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment