Saturday, May 11, 2013

Project 365 - Day 131 - Slow shutter, soft water ...

In Banff again today.  Today I went all over the place, and around mid day when I really wanted a nap I decided to drive out to Johnston Canyon.  I was there in February last year.  See this post for some of the pics.

Johnston Canyon has a couple of waterfalls, and one of these is the lower falls.  The thing about the lower falls is you can get really close.  Today's shot was done in a little cave leading to the opening where you could view the falls.  I took four shots before retreating to protect my lens.

Looking at the images on the big screen, I can see the water droplets on the front glass and there are more with each image.  So I used the first one ....

Nikon 24-70 mm lens at 24mm.  ISO100 and 1/3s shutter at f/22

No comments:

Post a Comment