Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Project 365 - Day 135 - A walk in the park

Tonight I went back down to Coronation Park in Oakville to get some shots of the flowers and scenery.  I like this park because it is close and on the water.  There were a lot of people there tonight enjoying the beautiful spring evening.

I missed the cherry blossoms this year at High Park due to my trip to Calgary.  So I thought I might be able to find something just as nice at Coronation.  Sure enough, I came across this tree.

I am not sure what this flower is, but it is pretty cool.  It is growing on a tree, but it could be a bush that was pruned into a tree - sometimes the greenhouses do this to make something different.  Whatever it is, it is pretty awesome.

There are not a lot of flower days left on this tree, so I took advantage of this. 

I shot this at ISO1600 at 1/25s.  I forgot my tripod...  f/8.0


No comments:

Post a Comment