Monday, May 6, 2013

Project 365 - Day 126 - Wabbit Season

Yep, there are rabbits at the location we are working at in Calgary.  But these aren't ordinary rabbits, they are huge.  And they are reasonably okay with humans too.  I guess they know the guys here really don't care if they are around or not as they won't hurt anything.  Coaxial cables don't look anything like carrots ...:-)

This guy was one of two that were grazing beside the front door of the office.  I approached very carefully and this guy glanced in my direction and then kept eating.  His buddy took off, and started chattering at him.  I tried to assure his buddy that I was not going to hurt either one of them, I just wnated to shoot them.  That's when this guy bolted.   :-)

I followed him with my camera and got a shot off with the light on his front.  I have an action shot of him running, but it's the wrong angle.  This is a stronger shot.  So now he has his profile, I would love to get it straight on.


That's a regular size man-gate behind him.  A man gate is a gate that a person walks through - not equipment.  So it's 30 inches wide.   That should give you some scale for this guy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment