Friday, May 17, 2013

Project 365 - Day 137 - Oakville Harbour Lighthouse

Tonight I went down to the Oakville Harbour again.  There are these interesting birds that dive into the water to fish, and I wanted to catch one as he was entering.  The problem was that they were far off and I don't have a good long lens.  Adding that one to the list ...

The water was like glass though.  All the boats are out of dry dock, but none were on the water.  This is crazy, I would have been out in that - but I guess since the majority are sailboats that they can't really sail when there is no wind.  So although it makes a great photographic situation, glass like water is not good for sailing.  Duly noted.

I did get this of my lighthouse though.  When this project is over, I am going to count the number of lighthouse pics I have ... ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment