Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Project 365 - Day 141 - Between the storms

Today the clouds were out in full force, threatening a storm all day.  I drove home, and it actually cleared up a little.  When I got out of the gym, it was dark and cloudy again, and there was a hint of rain in the air.

Not half an hour later, the storm hit. It was a good one, lots of heavy rain - quick and powerful.  So between the storm we got and the one(s) we are expecting later tonight, I decided to go out and get some shots.

This is shot at Coronation park.  There were a lot of sailboats out on the lake today, even though there was  a storm.  But what really interested me was the clouds over the lake.  Big, beautriful and totally menacing ...

Shot at ISO100 with my 24-70mm lens at 24mm.  f/3.2 at 1/2000 sec shutter.  I enhanced the contrast when I brought it into Lightroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment