Monday, May 6, 2013

Project 365 - Day 125 - Calgary Panorama

Today's shot was one that I grabbed today early in the morning.  It was right after we got to work.  I grabbed this shot as insurance, and sure enough it was the only shot I was able to grab all day.  It really sucks when work gets in the way of hobbies ...

The shot is of the Calgary skyline.  You can make out the mountains in the background.  It is a pretty cool view, and one that my colleagues in Calgary get to see every day.  I may just be a little jealous - but then again they don't have Toronto FC out here.... ;-)


I cropped it down to a panorama shot.  I am annoyed by the power lines in the foreground, but there's not enough time left today to do something about them.

Hey, they can't all be winners ... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment