Thursday, May 9, 2013

Project 365 - Day 129 - I think my hotel room is haunted ...

I had left my camera set up when I went to the office today, and it picked up something when I was gone.  I am not sure how it got turned on and fired a shot off, but it did.  All by itself.  And look what it caught on camera!!


Very weird!!

Or, look who found the multiple exposure setting on his camera!!  :-)

I set this one up for the correct exposure and then I set the camera to multiple exposure.  2 exposures.  I used flash to light up the room and make the sheet white. Then I pulled the sheet off the bed and wore it like an old-school ghost costume.

I fired off the first exposure using my tripod and a 20s timer.  Then I hit the shutter again and ran into position - making sure that nothing was showing outside of the sheet.  I used the floral curtains as a backdrop as you couldn't tell that the sheet was translucent when I was against just the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment