Monday, June 10, 2013

Project 365 - Day 161 - Now that's cold!

Lousy day out there today, and we also had a club meeting tonight.  It was dark and raining when I got home.  Dark I can take, as night shots are awesome.  Dark and raining gets my camera wet and I can't see where it is wet and it just makes me miserable.  Plus, it messes up my hair.

So I came home to think about my shot over a nice cold beer.  Hrm ... what's that running down the side of the bottle?  Is that a water droplet?  Time to grab the camera!


Shot with my Nikon 60mm Macro lens at f/10.  1/250 of a sec.  On a tripod, with my flash mounted on a pocketwizard to the right of the shot.  ISO640.  Simple crop, that's it.  Oh, I had to erase a dog hair that was on the bottle - full disclosure ... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment