Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Project 365 - Day 163 - Pink Flowers

I took the rest of this week off to get some yardwork done as our weekends seem to be chock full of other engagements.  Same thing every year.  I think Sonia does it on purpose to avoid helping out with the heavy lifting ... :-)

It was quite hot today, so I took a couple of water breaks in the shade in the backyard.  I have learned to have my camera nearby.  I saw this bumblebee buzzing around these pink flowers, and figured I would get a shot of that.  Well, he took off before I could get a clean shot, but I did take a couple of "set up" shots to make sure I had the focus right and the proper depth of field.  This is one of those set up shots.

I really like this lens ...

Shot with my 70-200mm lens at 200mm.  1/400s shutter at f/5.6  ISO is 800.  No flash, no tripod.




No comments:

Post a Comment