Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Project 365 - Day 170 - The Ugly Duckling...

I went down to Oakville Harbour today to watch the sailboats and maybe get a few shots in.  It was really busy on the pier with foot traffic and guys fishing.  I ended up getting some shots, but the sailboats were tearing down and coming in to dock so there are not a lot of usable ones.  What a beautiful day though.

While I was on the pier, a pair of swans swam right by me.  I had my 70-200mm lens on so I got a couple of shots off of these guys.  This swan was actually swimming toward shore with the sun in his face.  The sun lit him perfectly.  You can see his little black feet paddling along, these guys can move fast!

Sigma 70-200mm lens at 200mm and f/6.3  1/2000s shutter and the ISO is 800.


No comments:

Post a Comment