Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Project 365 - Day 310 - Closed for the season

Oakville harbour in the rain tonight.  I was trying a new technique that wasn't working.  I will get it, and blog about it, but it was taking time and it was raining pretty hard.  I started driving home, thinking about what else I could shoot when I happened upon this scene.

This is the docking area at Oakville Harbour.  It is usually full of boats - in the boating season that is.  Tonight, all the boats are gone and all that is left are the docks.  I am not sure if they pick the docks up or not ... I think they might ... but for tonight at least, the docks are still there.

With the rain falling it made the water pretty soft and the docks reflect the lights.  I had to clone out some rain spots on my lens, but other than that not a lot of work was done on this shot.

Shot with my 24-70mm lens at 30s shutter f/14.


No comments:

Post a Comment