Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Project 365 - Day 315 - Moorea at night

Today we made the trek to Moorea.  The trek involved a half hour ferry ride from the island of Tahiti to the island of Moorea.  The ferry ride proved to be a great source of images, and they will be displayed once I get home and can create the panoramas by stitching together the required images.

Tonight, after dinner, I dropped Sonia back off at the room and I went back out to shoot.  We had eaten dinner at the pool bar, and it overlooks the pacific ocean - with a great view of Tahiti.  Having this view all night I wanted to share it with you guys.

After I shot this view a bit, I was headed back to the room and found this shot below.  This is one of the over water bungalows in the foreground, and far in the background you can see the island of tahiti all lit up.  Also, there are stars... lots and lots of stars.  There is light polution here, but not nearly as much as back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment