Sunday, November 17, 2013

Project 365 - Day 321 - There's a 4:45 AM now?

Up at 4:45 today to try and catch the sunrise.  Every day, with the exception of the day we left Moorea, the cloud cover has been too heavy to get a good shot of the sunrise.  Today was no exception.  The alarm goes off, I go out to check the state of the sky and set up my tripod, I wait, the sun comes back up, and I go back to bed.  No shot.

Today, however, when I first got up I went to the deck and noted that the full moon had yet to set.  Of course, where the sun was coming up it was cloudy, but where the moon was setting it was nice and clear.  So I set up this shot to get the moon as it reflected on the water.  Took a couple of shots here and then went to the front of the bungalow to see what the sunrise was doing.  So today's shot is of the moon-set - if there is such a thing ... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment