Thursday, November 7, 2013

Project 365 - Day 311 - Mean skies mean HDR time

Today I went down to Lakeshore Promenade in Mississauga again.  This is a good place to shoot when I have something after work to do in the Mississauga or Toronto area.  Today was no exception.

When I got to the park, nothing was happening.  No one was around, and there was a smattering of canadian geese just wandering around.  My main focus was not to bore you with another goose shot - not that I didn't get a couple close shots in of course...

I shot this scene with the intent of making an HDR.  This particular HDR is a little over cooked for my liking -  but I was able to pull off the basic principle.  I am getting better at the HDR stuff, I just need more practice setting up my own profiles...


No comments:

Post a Comment