Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Project 365 - Day 324 - Into Vaitape

Today we went into the small village of Vaitape to do some shopping.  I bought a couple of shirts and Sonia bought a necklace from one of the craft vendors.   After the shopping was done, we treated ourselves to snow cones.  The snow cones were so good, after all I think it was the hottest day so far of our vacation.

When we got back to the resort, we went snorkeling again.  Sonia was feeding the fish from our bungalow above, and I was underneath with my camera in the trusty waterproof bag taking pictures.  The current here is slightly rougher than the past places, so it was a bit more difficult to stand but I eventually got the hang of it and was able to get some good shots - although there is a lot of bad ones to go along with the good ones ... :-)

This is one of those shots, from the coral nursery right under our bungalow.


No comments:

Post a Comment