Thursday, November 14, 2013

Project 365 - Day 317 - Hotel pool at night

We went back to Tahiti to Papeete today to do some shopping.  Sonia was looking at the pearls and the clothing and I was taking pictures of the town and surrounding area.  When we got back to Moorea I took a short nap, but left Sonia with strict instructions to wake me at 6pm as I wanted to shoot the sunset.  The sun actually sets on the other side of Moorea, but the light hits the clouds and it is quite spactacular - I got a great shot of it last night. Alas, there was no light over the mountain as the cloud cover was far too low.  So what's a guy to do when plan A fails?  Plan B of course.

This was a shot that I wanted to get regardless, so I went and got it after exhausing the "sunset" options.  This is our hotel pool at night.  It is lit from below the deck, and it overlooks the ocean and the overwater bungalows.  It is quite cool.  Enjoy.


1 comment: