Thursday, November 14, 2013

Project 365 - Day 318 - Sunrise in Moorea

Sonia set the alarm today for 4:30 so I could get up to check the sunrise again.  When the alarm went off this morning, I opened our curtains to find some cloud at the horizon, but it looked promising.  I started to get ready, gathering all my stuff, but unfortunately I woke Sonia up in the process.  As I was puttering around the room, I was planning my shot and Sonia was asking questions about what I was going to do this morning.  Finally, I dragged my lazy butt out to the deck of our bungalow and looked over towards the sunrise.  It had already started!!!  Abandoning my shoes, I ran with my tripod and camera all the way over to the bridge that connects the overwater bungalows to the rest of the resort.  I didn't have time to set up in my planned spot, at the end of the dock in front of the restaraunt.  I was able to get a few dozen shots off, varying angles and details.  This is just one of them. 

I'm going back to bed for an hour ... :-)  Mornin everyone!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment