Saturday, January 19, 2013

Project 365 - Day 19 -Reunited

So Chloe came to visit just after Christmas with her brother Damon.  When they left, Chloe left behind one of her Christmas toys.  Smurfette and Chloe were separated, and despite many efforts, we could not reunite them.

Then, one fateful Saturday evening, Chloe once again came to visit.  This time, Smurfette was right there waiting for her.  It was a joyous reunion, one that I had to capture.

I am working on my portrait technique, and I had to grab this one quick as Chloe likes to move around a lot.  She will sit still for a couple of minutes at a time, but if you really want her attention it takes a little more than that.  But she sat for about 10 images that I captured today, and this one is the best of them.  Here's the shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment