Thursday, March 7, 2013

Project 365 - Day 66 - Lighthouse

Went down to Oakville harbour again today to get a shot of the lighthouse with some geese or seagulls in the picture.  It was a grey day, with little cloud detail.  The lighthouse did pop against the grey sky though. 

This time there were no birds on the walkway leading up to the lighthouse, so I was able to get a "clean" shot of the house.  I did, however, have to dodge the odd goose turd (they are the size of a small dog).  I sometimes don't watch where I am going as I am trying to see things like a camera - and that's when I step in something ewwy...  Good thing there is still a little bit of snow on the ground.

Today's shot was taken just around dusk.  There was not a lot of sunset colour, the sun is actually setting off to the right of this shot, about 45 deg off.  This is almost due south.  I desaturated the blue to bring the sky down to grey and cropped in post.

Here's today's shot...


No comments:

Post a Comment