Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Project 365 - Day 71 - Macro shot again

Today I got the parts for the fridge.  I had to take the panel off the freezer compartment to put the new part in, and while I was in there I noticed the fins on the condensor coils.  Photo op you say?  Always!

I got in close with my macro and 36mm extension tube attached.  The lens would not auto focus, so I had to angle myself in the freezer while getting a good angle on the fins themselves, holding a light so I could see, and focus with the other hand.  So if the freezer still doesn't work after this, it could have been me... :-)

Took about 6 shots, this is by far the best. 

1/1000 shutter at f/8.0.  ISO 800 and 60mm lens.  Cropped for content and adjusted the white balance to get the blues out.




No comments:

Post a Comment