Thursday, March 21, 2013

Project 365 - Day 80 - Open Mic Night

Tonight Sonia and I went to an open mic night at Whole Foods in Mississauga.  Some friends of ours had their three kids singing in the show.  They are very talented kids, and there is a lot of talent at these things. 

I got there kind of late, I actually missed all three kids.  I was planning to get shots of them singing and post one of them tonight - with the parents' permission of course.

So when I got home, I was still inspired by the night.   This shot is of a microphone with something blurred out in the background.  Can you tell what it is?


24-70mm lens at 48mm.  f/7.1 and 1/30 sec shutter.  ISO is 800.  This was hand held.  There is a light right above the mic, and another softer one aimed at the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment