Friday, March 22, 2013

Project 365 - Day 81 - Curves

Those of you who have been reading the blog might know that my fridge died on me a couple of weeks ago.  Well tomorrow is the big day, we get a new fridge!  YAY!  And this fridge has a water filter and ice maker in it.  So it comes down to me to install the copper line to the fridge so we can hook it up after our new appliance is here.

When I bought the tube and brought it home I noticed the curves in the copper. So the photog in me thought that this would be a great shot. 

Yes, it appears I have a sickness...

This is straight out of camera.  No crop, no playing with levels.  I did adjust the levels but put it back to original and liked it much better.

60mm macro at f/36.  ISO800 (mostly because I forgot to change it) and 4 sec shutter.
I have a flash on the table to the left of the shot pointed right at the tubing.  



No comments:

Post a Comment