Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project 365 - Day 75 - Blogging against the odds...

We got up at 6 am yesterday to make our way to Lamport stadium t get on the TFC bus to Montreal.  We were going there to join upwards of 5000 other supporters who had made their way via different methods of transportation.  our bus was one of 9 leaving from Lamport stadium.  There were aso supporter goup arranged busses and of course some fans were flying, driving, ad taking te train.

The 401 was closed along the way which introduced a 1 1/2 hour delay into our trip.  when we got to the stadium in Montreal we were ushered in. There as us no opportunity to get off a couple of good shots.

So I got this one.



I took this on my phone.  It's not the best shot, but it tells a story.

Then, I attempted to blog via my phone while on the road.  Fail.  Blogger will not let me attach an image via the mobile app.

So, I had to wait until I got home.  Which is why I am blogging this now .... :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment