Saturday, April 13, 2013

Project 365 - Day 103 - Driftwood

Today I went to sunnyside park in Toronto hoping to catch the sunrise with the Toronto skyline.  The sky was not co-operating though, it was a flat grey.  So I started looking down instead of up.  Came up with a couple of good shots.

Today's shot is of a piece of driftwood that was lying on the beach.  There was a lot of debris that will no doubt be cleaned up by park staff in the coming weeks, but this piece of wood was really cool.  It was a tree at one point - yeah I know, most wood is - but you can actually see the root base on this tree.

So I got low and opened up my aperture. 


ISO400 shutter at 1/50 and aperture at f/4.0.  I was handholding this, but basically lying on the sand so it doesn't count ...  Cropped for content and warmed it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment