Monday, April 29, 2013

Project 365 - Day 119 - Take a block from the bottom and you put it on top...

Tried something different today.  It is rainy and mucky out, and I don't want to bring my camera outside and get it wet.  Actually, I don't care about the camera getting wet - it is very tough - it's more me that I don't want to get wet ... ;-)

So I decided to shoot something inside.  We have a jenga knockoff here that the kids like to play with when they come over.  Of course, they don't play by the rules - they build stuff with the blocks and play all sorts of other games with them.  I thought it would be good to get back to the actual root of the game.

I set up a couple of layers and brought the camera in close.  I shot a bunch of frames, but nothing was really happening.  I changed one of the shots to monochrome in camera, and I liked what I saw.  So I got down and in on a different angle.  Here's what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment