Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Project 365 - Day 99 - Show your support

Those of you that know me, you know that I am a TorontoFC fan.  I am a big fan.  This year Sonia and I joined the Red Patch Boys - one of the official support groups for TFC.

One of the things that the RPB do is they paint banners and flags that are displayed at our home games.  These banners range from small to very large, sometimes covering a whole section of the crowd.

When I joined RPB, I did so hoping that I could participate in such an activity - creating the banner.  So when the call came to assist, I jumped at the chance.

And that's where I was tonight.  This shot is from the banner painting.  I couldn't show the complete banner, as you know - secrecy and stuff - but I did snap this shot off while one of the others was painting the Red Patch Boys badge.

ISO1600 60mm Macro lens and 1/80 at f/5.0.  No flash, although I probably should have used one.  The ceilings were tall and black, so I could not bounce anyway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment