Sunday, February 3, 2013

Project 365 - Day 34 - Superbowl Chili

So it's Superbowl Sunday, and the Ravens won.  It was a great second half - well the second part of the second half anyway.  After the power outage, the 'Niners really started to pick up the pace.

But aside from that, it was a chance for me to make my annual Superbowl Chili.  If you saw my blog yesterday, you saw the peppers that would eventually be part of today's Chili.  So this is what the pile of peppers became - once you add all the other veggies and the beans and the meat.



Romano beans, Red Kidney beans, black beans, tomatoes, yellow peppers, orange peppers, green peppers, red peppers, roasted red peppers, hot peppers, mushrooms, ground beef and hot Italian sausage.  It was good.  Made enough to freeze and also enough for lunches for a week!  So if you work with me, stay out of my office this week... :-)


1 comment: