Thursday, February 21, 2013

Project 365 - Day 52 - That's it ... I'm grillin something

Today on the way home from work I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some vegetables for dinner.  There was some good stuff out today, and I saw a bag of those little sweet peppers.  So, I decided to build dinner around those peppers.

I also picked up some mini potatoes and a couple of steaks.  Yep, it's official.  It's grilling time!  I did do a bit of grilling in December, but the BBQ has pretty much been idle for the past couple of months.

I pulled off the cover today and cleaned it out.  Then I started the grill and basked in it's warmly goodness.

Today's shot is from the grill.  Now, you should know that by the time the food went on the grill it was pretty dark outside.  So this shot was done basically in pitch black.

30 second shutter, f/6.3 and ISO is actually at 1600.  24-70 mm lens at 55 mm.  Slight crop in lightroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment