Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Project 365 - Day 36 - The secret ingredient

So I toyed with the idea of not telling you what today's subject is, and I still may not do that.  It's really up in the air right now.  What you can know is this is another macro shot.  I really enjoy macro photography - as you may or may not have noticed.

This shot is again using my 60mm lens with all three Kenko extension tubes.  The Kenko tubes allow my 60mm to auto-focus, but for something like this you really have to focus manually.

This shot is 30s at f45.  I lit it using an LED flashlight off to one side.  It turned out better than I had hoped, as the cold LED light adds to the total effect.

Here's the shot...

No crop on this today, basically straight out of the camera.  I did clone out some dust from the subject in one or two spots, but for the most part this was as I shot it.


I will post the setup shot later ... :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment