Sunday, February 10, 2013

Project 365 - Day 41 - Family Day Photo Shoot

My Sister and Brother-In-Law are in the real estate business.  They organized a Family Day event today, where people were getting together as a family and getting their picture taken by a photographer.  That photographer was me.

So this is the first time I have done something like this.  I got my gear together and Sonia and I figured out a plan to make everything happen.  It went off pretty well, and I got to practice interacting with people and posing them - although Sonia did a lot of the actual posing, I just clicked the shutter release button ... :-)

It was a good day, and today's photo is from that shoot.

This is Dan and Nadia.  Nadia is my neice.  Dan won the coffee maker in the raflle.

The picture is taken using my 24-70 mm lens, and I have a speedlight in a softbox off to the left a bit.  I have my pocketwizards on the speedlight and the camera.  I only used a single light all day, for some of the shots I needed a second light and a bigger backdrop.  I guess I know what to ask Santa for this year ... :-)

Here's the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment